Firetrace manufactures reliable, cost-effective, automatic fire detection and suppression systems that can be installed in virtually any “micro-environment” or small enclosed space where critical assets are located or where an increased risk of fire could be mitigated by an automatic fire suppression system. Firetrace systems are completely self-contained, require no electrical power, and are easy to install and maintain – think of them as automatic fire extinguishers. Firetrace advanced fire protection systems are compatible with most commercially available fire-suppressing clean agents, foams, and dry chemicals and are the only systems of their type to carry major listings and approvals from UL, ULC, CE, FM, and more than 20 other international agencies.
Firetrace International is a division of Firetrace USA, a privately held LLC based in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Firetrace USA companies have more than 150,000 fire suppression systems worldwide protecting property and life.
Firetrace is an ISO 9001: 2008 / AS 9100 Rev C: Registered Manufacturer.
Firetrace maintains a 50,000 sq. ft. USA facility and a 3,500 sq. ft. UK facility.
Firetrace manufacturers fire suppression solutions for a wide variety of commercial and industrial applications.
Firetrace Aerospace adapts the technologies of Firetrace for the military and aerospace sectors.
- Targeted suppression that attacks the fire where it starts
- Detecting the fire at its source interrupts the fire at its earliest stages, usually well before other systems can react
- Lower cost and more environmentally friendly due to its ability to use smaller equipment and less total suppressant
- Enhanced people safety by operating inside the hazard space, not where people are present
- Does not require electrical sources, battery backups or control panels
- Better suppression capability since systems operate outside people-occupied spaces
- Much higher system reliability due to fewer components, lack of wiring and power sources and simple operating principles
- Simple to maintain with minimal training