Clean agent chemical gaseous fire protection systems reach extinguishing levels in seconds.
Firetrace is pleased to present Firetrace 1230, engineered fire suppression systems for the European Market featuring 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid.
Firetrace 1230 offers you the right agent and systems sizes to best suit your fire suppression needs. Systems are available in seven cylinder capacities: 15, 30, 50, 80, 120, 150, and 180 litres.
Firetrace 1230 systems feature Novec 1230, agreed by fire protection professionals to be at the top of the greenest choice of current clean agent options. In addition to the environmental benefits, Novec does share the traditional characteristics of clean agents: they are non-conductive, non-corrosive, safe for equipment, and most importantly, safe for people. All systems are designed and configured to meet both customer specifications and design, installation and maintenance standards:
- EN 15004 Fixed fire fighting systems – Gas extinguishing systems
- ISO 14520 Gaseous fire-extinguishing systems – Physical properties and system design
- NFPA 2001: Standard on Clean Agent Fire – Extinguishing Systems
WHY CHOOSE FIRETRACE 1230
- Highly efficient, fast extinguishing time reduces downtime and helps maintain business continuity
- High safety margin – designed to put out fires long before it reaches a level of concentration that could adversely affect humans
- Reduced installation, servicing and maintenance costs due to smaller hardware requirements
- Non-corrosive and electrically nonconductive
- Fast and effective against a wide range of Class A, B & electrical fires